Monday, March 15, 2010


The DVD of the Adventure Cruise is done!
And it came out great!

I have been sending it out in groups. I believe everyone who is or would be interested in receiving one will get one. It's too large to post to You Tube so it won't be found there. I could potentially break it up into segments and post it, but it's not the same without the intended flow.
It's not a cruise in review movie, but more like a sampling of what we all did. Plus I tried to add some amusement to it with catchy music and sub titles. In my opinion I think I created a neat video of the MIXED NUTZ on Adventure of the Seas, in particular the segment about "WHY WE ARE THE MIXED NUTZ." In addition I added a featurette about the MIXED NUTZ previous cruises and again with some catchy music to go along with it.

Here are a few pictures to get this cruise review started.



No comments:

Post a Comment