Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MIXED NUTZ CRUISE GROUP

THE CRUISE VIDEO

I made a DVD of the MIXED NUTZ ON ADVENTURE. It was not a cruise in review but covered it well in our own perspective, covering what the Mixed Nutz did.

The entire video is too large for you tube so I have broken it up into segments. The first segment I posted online was a composite of the original Mixed Nutz on Navigator and Serenade. The next segment I'll post the link here as soon as it is on You Tube. Other segments will follow.

Next trip I'll have a Video camera rolling. I put that away for the last few cruises and have just been using a digital camera instead.

1 comment:

  1. John -
    All the videos were great! You are very talented. These videos made me glad I joined the Mixed Nuts for the 18 July cruise!!

    Derre

    ReplyDelete