Monday, March 14, 2011

Allure...still a long way off!

This Mixed Nutz Friends and Family cruise is still more than a year out. At the one year mark I will be sending invitation / notifications to everyone who has previously cruised with us. Seems that a year in far out enough for many people to book. Not like us 100% NUTZ....lol. It's never too soon. It must be true.... I probably do have too much time on my hands. ( Thank God for that)

Denise ( derrick22) mentioned T shirts. I have been working on a design that will fit the bill for us. I want to make them in both mens and women's styles. Purple of course and maybe two sided. Let's have a slogan contest for the other side of the shirt..... for example........ " The Mixed Nutz are lost at sea for 7 days...DO NOT SEND HELP" You got the picture!
The CABIN CRAWL POKER GAME went well last time. I have a new and improved idea on that game.
Door decorating this time. We always had the door signs but individual creativity wins a prize this time.
Still lots of time to work out the fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment