Monday, May 21, 2012

2012 End of the World Cruise  movie to be released later this summer.


The original movie script had to be changed due to the weather. However, Plan B will be fine.  Everyone was photographed or filmed extensively. ( even when you didn't realize it)
Pamela enjoyed shooting me when I wasn't paying attention. She's about as bad as I am with a camera.  I only used three of them for this cruise. I shot a few hours of video and about 4000 stills.  I expect to have a couple of segments that should be amusing and fun to watch. The rest will be typical ship stuff. The main thing is to get the 2012 Theme across.
Before I get started on this film there will be a delay in getting started. I booked a 12 night Mediterranean cruise ( Italy & Greek Isles ) for June 5th.  One of those great deals you just could not refuse.
Send me your pictures and help me get the shots I missed.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment