Saturday, May 23, 2009

ONBOARD FUN ON NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS


The rest of the week on Navigator of the Seas.


Day 2 SEA DAY



The cruise started off really well with the MIXED NUTZ sail-away party the afternoon before and promised to be a really fun cruise. Our only rule, "THERE ARE NO RULES" was now in effect. However, the old addage "Birds of a feather....." seems to always apply as the group seems to naturally gather.


Our first day was a Sea Day. I happen to like a particular spot on the pool deck so I get up there early and have my choice. I'm not a chair hog because I actually sit in my lounger. Ok...I hog one other for Carol, but I do make it look like shes's there. Some of the others in the group will follow suit and sit near me, others have their own special spot. The weather is picture perfect with clear blue skies and a blazing Caribbean sun. Nice!

There are pool games being played.....live music .......frozen drinks.......now this is a vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment